- Posted by Ifhima Admin
- On November 28, 2018
- 0 Comments
As we begin the month of November I am proud to announce BHIMA is celebrating five years. We officially launched November 1st 2013 and never looked back, initially we had eight (8) founding members and have grown throughout the years.
As BHIMA president, I am proud to say over the years we have had successful conferences, Health Information Professional (HIP) weeks, and community outreach activities. As we embark on our five-year anniversary, I want you to reflect and think outside of the box on how we can improve and transform our profession. It is time for us to hone and own our skills, we are an invaluable asset to the health care delivery team and we must continue to embrace our wonderful profession.
I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has contributed to BHIMA’s mandate, and I encourage you to stay focus and continue to support BHIMA’s core values and initiatives.
We are celebrating the entire year please see below our initial phase of activities for
Nov 11th -18th 2018:
• November 11th, BHIMA breakfast meeting- RSVP by November 6th 2018
• Cost $50.00bds. (full breakfast and guest speakers)
• November 14th, Barbados Health Information Management Student Association (BHIMSA)- Bake sale at BCC (Morningside area) 12:00 noon.
• November 15th, St. Philip Polyclinic – mini lecture series and informational booth.
• QEH- Informational Booth (during the entire week)
See attached BHIMA mini flyer for the breakfast meeting and our 5-year anniversary slogan graphic.
All are invited kindly share this information with your colleagues and other interested individuals within your respective organizations.
Should you have any questions or suggestions feel free to email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Deneice Marshall, MS, BS, RHIA, Dip. Ed