MEMBERSHIP OFFER FOR NEW MEMBERS
There has never been a better time to join IFHIMA as an associate member! NEW MEMBERS joining after October 1st each year receive up to an extra 3 months membership to bring the expiry date for their membership certificate December 31st the following year. You can join and pay member dues of US$35 on-line on the IFHIMA website using a credit or debit card at https://ifhima.org/associateindividual-membership-application/
For more information about membership or if you have any questions please contact Lorraine Nicholson, Membership Chair email@example.com
GENTLE REMINDER FOR EXISTING MEMBERS IN ALL CATEGORIES OF MEMBERSHIP
Annual member dues for all categories of membership are payable on January 1st each year. Prompt payment of 2018 member dues would be greatly appreciated. If you need any assistance or further information please contact Lorraine Nicholson, Membership Chair firstname.lastname@example.org
IFHIMA is an international organization of health information management (HIM) professionals throughout the world. IFHIMA provides an international voice for health information managers and raises the profile and professionalism of the health information management profession to a global level.
Benefits of IFHIMA membership:
Membership of IFHIMA brings many benefits in the form of professional support, sharing of experiences and knowledge:
- Being part of an internationally recognized professional organization, which is an NGO (Non-Governmental Organization) with official relations to WHO and sharing its values.
- Access to IFHIMA materials that promote the profession and education of health information management.
- Participation in international working groups as a volunteer and sharing of clinical or instructional expertise.
- Access to IFHIMA Global News and items of interest on the IFHIMA membership area on the website.
- Reduced fees at IFHIMA Congresses
For inquiries about membership of any category of membership please contact Lorraine Nicholson, Membership Chair
Guidelines for Establishing a New National Association
For more information please click here