IFHIMA is pleased to announce we are accepting applications for the Ulli Hoffman Memorial and Japan Hospital Association scholarship(s) for the 19th Congress in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 17-21 November 2019. Scholarships applications close July 15, 2019.
The purpose of the Scholarship is to support our developing nation members by covering the cost of the Congress registration, as well as financial support for travel and accommodations.
Applicants must reside in a low or lower-middle economic nation (as per the World Bank classification).
Please click and follow this application form link-
Applicants must complete the application form located on the IFHIMA website.
- Applicants must be an individual IFHIMA member or belong to a national IFHIMA member association who can be seated at the General Assembly
- Chosen scholarship recipient(s) must submit a 300-500 word article for Global News within two months following the Dubai Congress
- Applicants must be practicing in the field of HIM
- Applicants must have the ability to travel to Dubai
- Chosen scholarship delegate(s) must attend all days of the IFHIMA Congress and the General Assembly
Individuals actively involved in a national association will be given stronger consideration, as well as individuals that have not previously been an IFHIMA Ulli Hoffman scholarship recipient nor attended a Congress.
Recipients will be notified by 25 July 2019.